Every manufacturing plant is unique and as such, requires a water treatment program tailored to the operation of the facility. We have a long history of providing cost effective water treatment solutions for a wide variety of industries.
Our manufacturing clients include:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Building Materials (Glass, Plastic, Metals, and Lumber)
- Specialty Chemicals
- Electronics and Microelectronics
- Food and Beverage
- Household Personal Products
- Industrial Machinery
- Paper and Corrugated Box
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical
- Tire and Rubber
The scientists and engineers at Barclay Water Management, Inc. understand water chemistry and heat exchange applications. They also understand the need for your facility to remain competitive in a global economy.
Barclay’s industrial water treatment programs:
- Optimize performance of critical heat exchange equipment
- Extend useful life of boilers, chillers, condensers, and other capital assets
- Minimize scheduled downtime
- Improve plant safety
- Enable you to comply with regulatory guidelines
For nearly a century we’ve been providing practical and cost effective water and energy management solutions for industry. Let us custom design a water treatment program that meets your facility’s specific needs. It’s what we do best.