Barclay Water Management, Inc. is the No. 1 supplier of water treatment programs and water hygiene services for healthcare facilities in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states. We understand the challenges of operating a facility where the quality of the water impacts the health, safety, and welfare of both patients and staff.
Our custom-designed water treatment programs and water hygiene services:
- Extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, condensers, sterilizing equipment, and other capital assets
- Minimize fuel and energy costs to operate HVAC equipment
- Minimize exposure to Legionella Bacteria and other waterborne pathogens
- Enable your facility to comply with JCAHO, OSHA, EPA, ASHRAE, EPA, CDC, CMS and other regulatory agencies
- Provide Legionella risk management programs for the entire facility, including secondary disinfection of the entering potable water supply
We understand your priorities and will make them our priorities. Barclay Water Management, Inc. has more than 85 years of experience serving the healthcare industry. We’re the experts in controlling corrosion and deposits in HVAC systems and managing the risk of waterborne pathogens in hospitals and medical centers.