Commercial & Institutional
It is estimated that 1 out of 5 Americans spend their workday in a commercial office building or similar structure. Commercial buildings consume 50% of our nation’s electricity and almost 20% of our potable water. It’s no wonder that water and energy conservation is a top priority for facility managers.
Barclay Water Management, Inc. provides boiler and cooling water treatment programs that focus on:
- Minimizing water and energy use
- Ensuring the health and safety of tenants and visitors
- Efficiently operating HVAC equipment
- Extending the useful life of capital equipment
- Using Eco-Friendly Green water treating chemicals
- Managing the risk of waterborne pathogens such as Legionella Bacteria
- Maximizing income per square foot of usable space
A properly designed and well-maintained water treatment program minimizes water and energy consumption and promotes employee and tenant satisfaction. Productivity remains high because tenants are able to focus on the work at hand, not the indoor climate.
Barclay Water Management, Inc. is the preferred water treatment supplier to scores of high-profile commercial office buildings in cities like Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. Contact Us and we’ll show you how we can improve your facility’s water treatment program.