BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. For nearly a century Barclay Water Management, Inc. has been recognized as a leading provider of water treatment programs to protect water and steam heat exchangers and related piping systems. The company’s Environmental Group develops custom water hygiene programs to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems. A closely controlled water treatment program is an essential element in every streamlined facility. We focus on providing clients with superior, cost- effective water treatment products and services, delivered by some of the most experienced and educated water treatment engineers.
We are currently looking for a Service Engineer for the Columbus, OH area.
- Travelling to customer sites to provide service and technical support to new and established accounts
- Document field service activities
- Conduct surveys and prepare proposals and bids
- Conduct annual account reviews
- Identify potential new accounts
- HVAC or experience working as an engineer in a hospital, college, commercial office or industrial manufacturing site required. H.S. diploma required. Technical degree or certifications are favorable
- Must be a Certified Water Operator in the State of OH (Class 1 or higher)
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Barclay Water Management, Inc. offers an attractive base salary plus incentive commissions, and an excellent benefits package which includes an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee Owned Company