BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. For nearly a century Barclay Water Management, Inc. has been recognized as a leading provider of water treatment programs to protect water and steam heat exchangers and related piping systems. The company’s Environmental Group develops custom water hygiene programs to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems. A closely controlled water treatment program is an essential element in every streamlined facility. We focus on providing clients with superior, cost- effective water treatment products and services, delivered by some of the most experienced and educated water treatment engineers.
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic team player to work in our fast-paced manufacturing plant in Hagerstown, MD. Overtime may be required.
• Blending, packaging and labeling of water treatment products
• Loading and unloading delivery trucks
• Periodically assist in the delivery of liquid water treatment chemicals to industrial and commercial clients.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license
• Ability to load and move up to 100 pounds
• Prior experience handling drums and hoses preferred
• Forklift experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer skills required
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email at: email@example.com or Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company