BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. For nearly a century Barclay Water Management, Inc. has been recognized as a leading provider of water treatment programs to protect water and steam heat exchangers and related piping systems. The company’s Environmental Group develops custom water hygiene programs to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems. We are the No. 1 supplier of water treatment programs and water hygiene services for healthcare facilities in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states. We understand the challenges of operating a facility where the quality of the water impacts the health, safety, and welfare of both patients and staff. And we focus on providing clients with superior, cost-effective water treatment products and services, delivered by some of the most experienced and educated water treatment engineers.
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator for our Newton, Mass. Headquarters. Currently, this role is hybrid with 3 days in office.
• Post job openings on job boards and websites, assist with job descriptions and posting content as needed
• Coordinate candidate information and communications with candidates and Barclay Managers, including coordination of the interview process
• Administer performance review program and ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization
• Update Employee Handbook and Policies when needed
• Provide payroll back-up using ADP/WFN
• Assist with the administration of the Barclay Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Assist accounting, purchasing and customer service departments as needed
• BA/BS in Business or related field
• 1-2 years’ experience of General Office Administration or HR Administration preferred
• Strong Excel knowledge and proficiency with other MS Office applications, including Word and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Must respect and maintain confidentiality of employee and company information
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee Owned Company