We are seeking multiple Environmental Group Technicians in the New York area. This position involves travelling to customer locations, under the direction of the Environmental Services Supervisor. This position is on a part-time, as needed basis.
- Cleaning cooling towers, decorative fountains, ice machines, coils and domestic water tanks.
- The operation of high pressure power washers and other cleaning equipment.
- Following the Standard Operating Procedures for all cleaning services, as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- May occasionally act as a crew leader.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to load and move up to 55 pounds.
Candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company