We are currently looking for an Environmental Group Coordinator for our Environmental Group (EG) located in Newton, MA. This will be a hybrid position. Barclay’s Environmental Group was established to enable clients to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in their facilities. Most diagnosed cases of Legionnaires’ disease have been linked to building water systems. The successful individual will provide technical support and administrative assistance to their management and the sales/service team.
- Coordinate and create reports from data provided by sales staff for distribution directly to our customers
- Assist in the preparation of Water Management Programs based on ASHRAE Standard 188-2021
- Assist in the presentation of building water system survey findings to customers pertaining to Legionella bacteria risk management
- Analyze and distribute bacteria report results obtained from third-party laboratories
- Assist with the creation of state and federal compliance documentation
- Obtain the ASSE 12080 Legionella Water Safety and Management Specialist Certification
- B.S. in Science or Engineering (biology, environmental or chemistry) is required
- One to two years of work experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is required
- Strong MS Office skills are required
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company