BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. For nearly a century Barclay Water Management, Inc. has been recognized as a leading provider of water treatment programs to protect water and steam heat exchangers and related piping systems. The company’s Environmental Group develops custom water hygiene programs to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems. A closely controlled water treatment program is an essential element in every streamlined facility. We focus on providing clients with superior, cost- effective water treatment products and services, delivered by some of the most experienced and educated water treatment engineers.
We are currently looking for an Area Manager to grow our business in the Washington, DC area. As a Barclay Area Manager you’ll be responsible for managing your own territory, making cold calls to develop new business and servicing existing customers.
• B.S. or M.S. in Engineering/Science or a related field
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Commercial or Industrial sales experience
• Successful track record meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Prior sales experience with water treatment specialty chemicals or equipment is preferred, but not required
• Strong relationship management skills and consultative selling approach
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee Owned Company