BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plant operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption. Our Environmental Group offers a variety of water hygiene services for the workplace including Legionella risk management.
We are currently looking for an Area Manager to grow our business in the Chicago, IL area. As a Barclay Area Manager you’ll be responsible for managing your own territory, making cold calls to develop new business and servicing existing customers.
• B.S. or M.S. in Engineering/Science or a related field
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Commercial or Industrial sales experience
• Successful track record meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Prior sales experience with water treatment specialty chemicals or equipment is preferred, but not required
• Strong relationship management skills and consultative selling approach
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Barclay Water Management, Inc. offers an attractive base salary plus incentive commissions, and an excellent benefits package which includes an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company